Casa Rio Cottage is located on a pristine 35 acre ranch two tenths of a mile from the Frio River and minutes from Garner State Park. A seasonal creek runs through the property. The host’s home and stable of beautiful horses are on the ranch as well as the Cottage. This guesthouse has two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the second with two sets of twin bunk beds. Additionally there are two sofa benches in the living room which afford sleeping for a maximum of eight guests. The Cottage has central air and heat, a wood burning fireplace, a large fully equipped kitchen, dining area, bath with a tub and shower combo and satellite TV with DVD and VCR player. There is a library of VCR videos for guests to view. The fenced yard provides a secure area for your dog and there is a charcoal grill, fire pit and picnic table on the front covered porch for your enjoyment. No telephone but good cell coverage. No bed linens, blankets, pillows, bath linens, bath soap or paper products are provided.
- King size bed in master bedroom
- Second bedroom with two sets of twin bunk beds
- Bath with tub and shower combo
- Living room with two bench sofas and fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, range top, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker and dishwasher
- Dining area and breakfast bar
- Front porch
- Fenced yard
- 2/10 of a mile from the Frio River
- Seasonal creek
- Wood burning fireplace
- Pots and pans, pot holders, kitchen linens, silverware, glasses and dishes provided
- Satellite TV with DVD and VCR player
- Library of VCR videos
- Picnic table, fire pit and charcoal grill on covered porch
- Central air and heat
- $300.00 for 8 guests March 1 - Sept. 10 with a three night minimum
- $225.00 per night for 8 guests, week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and Spring Break with a three night minimum
- Low season - $200.00 per night for 8 guests – Sept. 11 - Feb. 28 with a two night minimum
- Maximum of 8 guests
- $20 per extra guest with prior approval
- 10% occupancy tax
- Check in time 3:30 P.M.
- Check out time 10:30 A.M.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking
- Non standard cancellation policy – see below
- Children welcome
- $20.00 per day dog fee – 30 lbs. or smaller, $25/day 31 lbs and over - only with prior approval – two dogs only per stay
- Fire in designated fire pit and barbeque grill only
- No firearms, fireworks, campers, RVs, ATVs, four wheelers or golf carts allowed
- Maximum of three vehicles on premises. $20/extra vehicle with prior approval
- No glass containers at creek
- Smoking outside only
- Guests will be charged for anything broken or removed from premises
- *Non standard cancellation policy*
• If cancelling 60 days or more before reservation date you will receive 75% of your deposit back.
• If cancelling 30 to 60 days before reservation date you will receive 50% of your deposit back.
• If cancelling 30 days or less before reservation date you will forfeit the entire deposit.
• This is for any cancellation reason [family, weather, change in plans, etc.
This map is intended to give the viewer a general location of the property.
It does not show accuracy at street level.
P.O. Box 967
Bandera, Texas 78003